Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home has been in operation since 1880, when it was founded by W.G. Dunlap and Jule McGoodwin. In January of 1992, Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home moved to it's current facility located at 331 South Fourth Street. This facility was the former J.R. Marrs home (circa 1870) and is listed as a "Kentucky Historic Resource".
Click on an image to view larger photo and to enter slideshow.
The funeral home provides many sitting areas, a chapel that easily accomodates 200, and is handicapped accessible. The furnishings have been selected both for comfort and beauty creating spaces both for quite reflection and easy conversation.